In an effort to serve you better, your booking will automatically be updated as outlined below, so you don’t have to call and spend any time waiting to be serviced. Please read carefully the important information below.
We have received the following information from MSC Cruises:
As MSC Cruises continues following the guidance of governments and health authorities across the world always prioritizing the health and safety of our guests and crew.
MSC temporarily suspended operations of their vessels embarking from:
- Caribbean Cruises from Miami Cancelled: March 14, 2020 - September 15, 2020
- Non-Caribbean Cruises Cancelled: March 14, 2020 - July 10, 2020
- MSC Meraviglia to/from New York Cruises Cancelled: September 5 - October 22, 2020
In addition the following have been impacted:
- Winter 2020-2021 Caribbean cruises (Meraviglia, Armonia, Divina, Seaside) have been impacted due to new cruise itineraries from Oct. 31, 2020 - April 27, 2021
- Spring/Summer/Fall 2021 Caribbean cruises (Divina & Armonia) have been impacted due to new cruise itineraries from March - Oct. 2021
For those guests whose cruise falls within this window of suspended operations have 2 choices.
- Option 1 is to receive Future Cruise Voucher valued at 125% of the fare paid to MSC (automatic option that requires no action from you)
- Option 2 is to choose a full refund.
If you want the lesser value in a refund please call us to process. Selection is final and cannot be changed once submitted. *Note: Refund takes 90 days to process.