SAILINGS FROM U.S. PORTS
Great news! Royal Caribbean International has announced that six of its ships will begin sailing from major U.S. cruise ports in Florida and Texas in July and August. The full fleet will be in operation by the end of 2021.
Royal Caribbean’s full summer U.S Port lineup:
- Freedom of the Seas -July 2, 2021 departing from Miami, FL
- Odyssey of the Seas – July 3, 2021 departing from Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Allure of the Seas – August 8, 2021 departing from Port Canaveral, FL
- Symphony of the Seas – August 14, 2021 departing from Miami, FL
- Independence of the Seas – August 15, 2021 departing from Galveston, TX
- Mariner of the Seas – August 23, 2021 departing from Port Canaveral, FL
Also including Alaska sailings from Seattle and Sitka
- Serenade of the Seas is scheduled to start on July 19, 2021 sailing 7 nights from Seattle
- Ovation of the Seas is scheduled on August 13, 2021, sailing will include a day in Sitka, Alaska
Redeployments and ship changes
- Navigator of the Seas departing July 2 – October 11, 2021 to be moved to Freedom of the Seas departing Miami
- Liberty of the Seas departing August 15 – September 19, 2021 to be moved to Independence of the Seas departing Galveston
- Explorer of the Seas departing Sept 27-October 20, 2021 to be moved to Independence of the Seas departing Galveston
- Independence of the Seas from Miami departing July 3 – October 23, 2021 to be moved to Odyssey of the Seas departing Fort Lauderdale
SAILINGS FROM INTERNATIONAL PORTS
- Adventure of the Seas - June 12, 2021 departing from Nassau, Bahamas
- Harmony of the Seas – August 15, 2021 departing from Barcelona, Spain & Rome, Italy
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, and shore excursion.
Vacation Outlet offers the best 2021 cruise specials – always at outlet prices!