Can I sail without a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Sailings Embarking now through October 31, 2023:
- Viking requires all guests and crew to be up to date in their immunization against COVID-19 at least 14 days prior to travel. In order to sail with Viking, proof of COVID-19 vaccinations—including booster dose (if eligible)—must be provided at time of boarding.
- Sailings Embarking Nov. 1, 2023, or later:
- COVID vaccination is recommended but not required
- Some countries visited may have vaccine requirements for entry and it’s a guest responsibility to verify before travel
- Viking recommends that vaccinated guests should still bring their proof of vaccination when they travel
What testing information do I need to know for my upcoming cruise?
- Viking highly recommends, but no longer requires, a pre-departure COVID-19 test—unless one is required by the destination.
Check here for the most up to date information on each Cruise Destination, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, shore excursions, and insurance requirements.
Are you ready to book your next vacation? Book with Vacation Outlet for great fares and valuable benefits! You get more when you book with us instead of booking directly with the cruise line. We give you our exclusive bonus offers, plus all qualifying cruise line offers, plus all of the cruise line loyalty program benefits.
Call 1-800-TAKE-Off | 1-800-825-3633 or book online at Vacation Outlet today.