Windstar Cruises has announced it is extending its suspension …
Due to rising COVID-19 outbreaks around the world, we have made the difficult decision to cancel our cruise departures further out. We are eager to return to sailing when we believe that the environment will support it. We previously canceled all remaining cruises in 2020 and are now canceling cruises for January and February 2021 for all of our yachts, and into March and April 2021 depending on the itinerary. Our first yacht to set sail will be the Wind Spirit on March 25, 2021 in Tahiti. We are doing our best to make these decisions in a timely manner out of respect for people’s calendars and travel plans.
Our yachts will resume sailing on these dates:
- Wind Spirit – March 25, 2021 – Tahiti
- Star Breeze – March 27, 2021 – Caribbean
- Star Legend – April 7, 2021 – Mediterranean
- Wind Star – April 13, 2021 – Mediterranean
- Wind Surf – April 24, 2021 – Mediterranean
- Star Pride – July 6, 2021 – Northern Europe
In connection with this cancellation, we are offering a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) valued at 125% of monies paid to Windstar Cruises.
Guests will have 24 months from the issue date of the FCC to sail with their FCC.