Guests with impacted cruises cancelled through December 15, 2020, will receive a Future Cruise Credit per person as follows:
- Not Paid in Full: those guests with bookings not paid in full will receive a Future Cruise Credit of double the amount of the deposit. The minimum Future Cruise Credit is $100 and the maximum will be an amount up to the base cost of the cruise fare per person. For example, a $200 deposit receives a $400 credit.
- Paid in Full: those guests paid in full will receive 125% Future Cruise Credit of the base cruise fare paid to Holland America Line.
The Future Cruise Credit is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and may be used to book sailings departing through Dec. 31, 2022. The sum of non-cruise purchases, at the guest’s request, can be transferred to a new booking or will automatically be refunded via the method of payment used to purchase the services.
Below are a few common questions and answers about Future Cruise Credits and how to use them. This information is only for future cruise credits related to temporary suspension of cruise line operations.
When you are ready to begin the planning process call one of our dedicated travel agents to redeem your future cruise credit. We are ready to help you plan your next vacation!
When will I receive my Future Cruise Credit?
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing.
Can I book my next cruise before I receive the cancelled sailings Future Cruise Credit?
- Absolutely, simply rebook the desired future ship and sail date, pay the requested deposit on the booking to hold the reservation, and apply the FCC once received.
Can the Future Cruise Credit be used for the deposit?
- Future Cruise Credit must be applied to the cruise fare and cannot be used for the deposit.
How long will I have to redeem my Future Cruise Credit?
- Once your Future Cruise Credit has been applied to your Mariner number, you have until December 31, 2020 to redeem the credit. FCC is only valid on cruises departing through December 31, 2022.
What happens if there's a difference in cruise fare between the Future Cruise Credit I receive and the cruise that I would like to book next?
- If the cruise fare on your new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit value, you will have to pay the difference. Alternatively, if the new cruise fare is lower than the Future Cruise Credit value, the remaining balance of the Future Cruise Credit will be associated to your Mariner's account.