- Insignia - currently sailing
- Marina - currently sailing
- Nautica - currently sailing
- Regatta - currently sailing
- Riviera - currently sailing
- Sirena - currently sailing
If you are affected by a previously cancelled sailing:
- All guests will automatically receive a full refund of the cruise fare paid back to the form of original payment.
- If paid in full with credit card, you will receive a refund to your credit card.
- If a portion was paid with a Future Cruise Credit and the rest on a credit card, you will receive a new Future Cruise Credit for the amount used to pay towards this cruise and the rest will be refunded to your credit card.
- If you paid 100% with a Future Cruise Credit, you will receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit.
- The Future Cruise Credits will have a book and sail by date of December 31, 2022.
- For guests who made independent air arrangements, Oceania Cruises will reimburse up to $300 per guest for airline change fees or fare differentials.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, and shore excursion.
Are you ready to book your next vacation? Book with Vacation Outlet for great fares and valuable benefits! You get more when you book with us instead of booking directly with the cruise line. We give you our exclusive bonus offers, plus all qualifying cruise line offers, plus all of the cruise line loyalty program benefits.
Call 800-825-3633 or book online at Vacation Outlet today.