- Insignia - currently sailing
- Marina - currently sailing
- Nautica - currently sailing
- Regatta - currently sailing
- Riviera - currently sailing
- Sirena - currently sailing
If you are affected by a previously cancelled sailing:
- All guests will automatically receive a full refund of the cruise fare paid back to the form of original payment.
- If paid in full with credit card, you will receive a refund to your credit card.
- If a portion was paid with a Future Cruise Credit and the rest on a credit card, you will receive a new Future Cruise Credit for the amount used to pay towards this cruise and the rest will be refunded to your credit card.
- If you paid 100% with a Future Cruise Credit, you will receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit.
- The Future Cruise Credits will have a book and sail by date of December 31, 2022.
- For guests who made independent air arrangements, Oceania Cruises will reimburse up to $300 per guest for airline change fees or fare differentials.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, and shore excursion.
Vacation Outlet offers the best 2022 cruise specials – always at outlet prices!