Updated September 2, 2020
Oceania is extending the suspension of voyages through:
- September 30, 2020 on Regatta, Nautica, Marina, Rivera, and Sirena.
- April 26, 2021 on Insignia
Option 1 Paid in Full: Automatically receive a Future Cruise Credit worth 125% of the cruise fare paid.
- FCC will be issued automatically and may be applied to any voyage on Oceania Cruises anywhere in the world through December 31, 2022 that is booked by June 17, 2021.
- This Future Cruise Credit will automatically be processed to your Oceania Club profile after September 9, 2020 and may be applied to any voyage on Oceania Cruises anywhere in the world through December 31, 2022 that is booked by September 2, 2021.
- Ancillary items and packages, etc. purchased through us will be automatically refunded.
- Any travel protection purchased through us will also be refunded.
- Guests who have previously opted to cancel under the Travelers Assurance Program do not qualify for this offer.
Option 2 Not Paid in Full: Guests who are under deposit and does NOT have full and final payment applied, will receive a full (100%) refund of all funds that have been applied to your reservation.
- Refunds must be requested no later than close of business on September 9, 2020.
- Please allow up to 90 days for refunds to be processed.