As the world continues to confront the many challenges resulting from COVID-19, our primary goal continues to be a healthy return to service for our guests, crew and the communities we visit. While we do see cruising is slowly starting up again, there is still uncertainty surrounding the resumption of cruise operations globally. However, several ports and regions are starting to welcome travelers back and encourage cruising. We’ve been approved to resume sailing again at the end of August 2021, with a series of new Greece Intensive voyages aboard the Azamara Quest. As a result, we need to cancel all current Quest sailings departing on or before October 2, 2021.
Unfortunately, as travel requirements throughout most of Europe remain unconfirmed, we’ve had to make the difficult decision to cancel the following voyages as well:
- Azamara Journey sailings departing on July 16, 2021 through September 29, 2021
- Azamara Pursuit sailings departing on July 10, 2021 through September 14, 2021
Our ships will be back in operation as per below
- Azamara Quest®: August 28, 2021
- Azamara Journey®: October 13, 2021
- Azamara Pursuit®: September 28, 2021
Impacted guests can elect to 1) accept a Future Cruise Credit, 2) move to a future sailing with the new Lift & Shift option, or 3) request a refund:
- Option 1: 125% Future Cruise Credit: Your best value! You will receive a 125% Future Cruise Credit to book a new cruise by April 30, 2022 and departing on or before September 30, 2022. This is the option you will automatically receive if you don't take any action.
- Option 2: Lift & Shift: You can opt to move your existing booking, protecting the original cruise fare & promotion, to a sailing next year of the same itinerary type [aka “product”], sailing length, and stateroom category, but within 4- weeks before or 4 weeks after the departure date of their original cruise. Opt-in deadline for protection of your original cruise fare and promotion under Lift & Shift is March 11, 2021.
- Option 3: Refund: you have until July 21, 2021 – to request a refund and deactivate the Future Cruise Credit certificate.
If you have booked Shore Excursions through Azamara, you can opt to receive an Onboard Credit in the value of 125% of the total Shore Excursion purchases on the reservation.
- If you have opted for a cruise fare refund or for Lift and Shift, you are not eligible for this Voyage Planner Onboard Credit offer.
- This offer does not apply to other pre-purchased amenities and packages – like beverage, internet or specialty dining, or Azamara Upgrade, which will be automatically refunded.
- If you have independent arrangements, we suggest you cancel them directly with your travel advisor or service provider who can give you additional guidance.