We have received the following information from Royal Caribbean Cruise line. There is no need to call us to process your cancellation. We are taking care of it for you!
At Royal Caribbean International, our guests and crew's safety and well-being are always our top priorities. After further consulting with our partners at Cruise Lines International Association and in conjunction with the CDC, we have decided to extend the suspension of sailings for our global fleet for all sailings through November 30, 2020. Our goal is to resume operations on December 1st, 2020. However, the following circumstances have extended the suspension for the following ships and sailings:
- Australia sailings through December 31st, 2020.
- Odyssey of the Seas sailings from November 5th, 2020 through April 17th, 2021 will be cancelled. Given the closure of shipyards along with the disruption to the supply chain caused by this pandemic, we’ll need additional time to complete the Odyssey of the Seas’ scheduled construction.
- Liberty of the Seas’ amplification has been postponed to a later date, and the ship will now sail to Galveston earlier than planned. Regrettably, only one ship can dock at the Galveston pier at a time, so we have to cancel our February 14th, 2021 Jewel of the Seas cruise.
- In preparation for our return to service, we’ve been making changes to our existing itineraries to ensure we meet the evolving needs of our guests and are aligned with any existing travel restrictions. Unfortunately, the following Quantum of the Seas sailings have now been cancelled as part of this change, while we assess our next move for this ship:
- Quantum of the Seas sailings departing December 2nd, 2020 – March 22nd, 2021
Impacted guests confirmed on sailings departing June 12 – November 30, 2020 can elect to 1) accept a Future Cruise Credit, 2) move to a future sailing with the new Lift & Shift option, or 3) request a refund:
- Option 1: 125% Future Cruise Credit: Your best value! You will receive a Future Cruise Credit for 125% of the amount paid, to be redeemed on-or-before December 31, 2021 on sailings through April 2022. This is the option you will automatically receive if you don't take any action.
- Option 2: Lift & Shift: On or before October 16, 2020 you can opt to move your existing booking to a 2021 sailing – we’re happy to move you! You will keep the original pricing and/or promotion on the same itinerary, length, product, and stateroom category as your original sailing within 4 weeks (before or after) of the original sail date in 2021. Chat with us or call for more details.
- For example, If you are booked for the July 4th week of 2020 then you must book either the same 4th of July week or within 4 weeks before or after that week in 2021. (June 4th-Aug 4th 2021 week).
- Option 3: Refund: If you wish to decline the higher value 125% Future Cruise Credit and receive a lower value 100% refund of the cruise fare, you must request a refund by December 31, 2020. If you are requesting a refund please chat with us or call for more details. *Note: refunds take 90 days to process.