Now you can change your sail date up to August 1, 2020, at any time up to 48 hours before your sailing and receive a Future Cruise Credit.
We get it. Whether you’re already booked on a cruise, or are thinking about it, we want you to Cruise with Confidence. That’s why Celebrity will let you cancel any cruise that sets sail from now through April 30, 2022. Whether it’s a booking you already have or one you make right now through August 1, 2020, you’re covered. As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your sail date, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit. The credit can be used toward any cruise that sets sail through December 31, 2021 or 12 months from your cancellation date – whichever is further.
In addition, we have added a “Lift and Shift” and “Best Price Guarantee” option to our Cruise with Confidence Program.
- As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before you set sail, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit.
- The cruise with Confidence program covers sailings booked on or before August 1, 2020, that set sail on-or-before April 30, 2022.
- Future Cruise Credits can be used toward any future cruise that sets sail through December 31, 2021.
- You may owe any difference in cruise fare if your new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit’s value.
- Some restrictions may apply.
Cruise with Confidence FAQ's
Can I use the Future Cruise Credit across multiple itineraries, or does it have to be used for a single booking?
- If the cruise fare on the new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit value, you will be responsible for the difference. Alternatively, if the new cruise fare is lower than the Future Cruise Credit value, a new Future Cruise Credit will be issued for the balance, which can be applied toward an additional cruise with us.
If I cancel a cruise using the Cruise with Confidence policy, and I’m issued a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) to use in 2020 or 2021, can I apply it to a holiday sailing?
- Yes. Future Cruise Credits can be applied to 2020 and 2021 holiday sailings.
What sailings qualify for Cruise with Confidence?
- You can cancel any sailing departing up to September 1, 2020, for ANY reason as late as 48 hours before sailing and get a 100% FCC for the amount paid.
To qualify for the new Cruise with Confidence policy, what is the latest I can cancel a cruise that departs over the weekend?
- The Cruise with Confidence policy applies to all guests wishing to cancel up until 48-hours prior to their vacation start date. Please reference the chart below for further clarity.
Sailing Departure Date: Last Date to Cancel: Sunday Thursday Monday Friday Tuesday Saturday Wednesday Sunday Thursday Monday Friday Tuesday Saturday Wednesday
Do Groups reservations qualify for Cruise with Confidence?
- Yes. Cruise with Confidence works with both individual and group bookings. However, it doesn’t apply to chartered sailings.
- Yes. There are no restrictions with regard to Refundable/Nonrefundable fares.
- UK & Ireland guests: full payment is still required 57 days prior to departure.
What if I have beverage packages and shore excursions booked and cancel using Cruise with Confidence?
- All pre-cruise purchases will be refunded to the original form of payment.
If a guest uses Cruise with Confidence to cancel and then rebooks using their Future Cruise Credit (FCC), will the promotional onboard credit and discounts they had on the original booking carry over?
- At the time of cancelation, all promotional offers, amenities, and value adds are removed and will not carry-over to future reservations. When a guest rebooks using their Cruise with Confidence FCC, they’ll have the opportunity to take advantage of any current promotions and prevailing fares available when they make the new booking.
*Note: policy subject to change at any time