Now you can change your sail date up to September 30, 2020, at any time up to 48 hours before your sailing and receive a Future Cruise Credit.
We get it. Whether you’re already booked on a cruise, or are thinking about it, we want you to Cruise with Confidence. That’s why Celebrity will let you cancel any cruise that sets sail from now through May 04, 2022. Whether it’s a booking you already have or one you make right now through September 30, 2020, you’re covered. As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your sail date, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit. The credit can be used toward any cruise that sets sail through December 31, 2021 or 12 months from your cancellation date – whichever is further.
In addition, we have added a “Lift and Shift” and “Best Price Guarantee” option to our Cruise with Confidence Program.
- As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before you set sail, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit.
- The cruise with Confidence program covers sailings booked on or before September 30, 2020, that set sail on-or-before May 04, 2022.
- Future Cruise Credits can be used toward any future cruise that sets sail through December 31, 2021.
- You may owe any difference in cruise fare if your new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit’s value.
- Some restrictions may apply.
*Note: policy subject to change at any time