New benefits and more flexibility up to 48 hours before you sail.
Concerned about traveling? Looking for flexibility in your plans?
Here are some actions we've made for our Global Suspended Sailings Future Cruise Credit, with you in mind.
- Valid on bookings made by April 30, 2021, applicable on sailings through May 4, 2022.
- Greater Flexibility for guests, they can cancel or change their cruise up to 48 hours prior to sailing. Refunds will be issued as a 100% FCC; bookings must be paid in full.
- Our Best Price Guarantee allows guests to change their price and/or their chosen promotion up to 48 hours prior to cruise. Refunds issued as an OBC inside final payment.
- Lift & Shift will end on January 31, 2021, applicable on sailings through May 4, 2022.
- LIFT & SHIFT option is for those wishing to move their cruise vacation to next year, while protecting the original cruise fare and promotion. Select next year’s sailing on the same itinerary type, sailing length, stateroom category, and within the same 4-week window of the original cruise date and your clients are all set.
- Any FCC issued as part of Cruise With Confidence must be redeemed by April 30, 2021 on sailings through September 30, 2022.
*Note: policy subject to change at any time