Oceania’s Travelers Assurance Program was a temporary policy to give you confidence to plan your Oceania Cruises vacation. This program was intended for guests who have paid in full and/or are in cancellation penalty.
It provided assurance in two important ways:
- The Travelers Assurance Program allowed new and existing bookings that were paid in full to cancel up to 48 hours from departure date and receive a 100% future cruise credit (FCC)
- Up to the day of sailing if there is an Oceania Cruises promotion offering a better value, price, or amenity on the sail date booked, you can take advantage of the new offer
PROGRAM APPLICABILITY AND CONDITIONS:
- Valid for all existing reservations for voyages departing from March 10, 2020 through September 30, 2020
- Valid for all new reservations through April 30th for voyages departing from March 10, 2020 through September 30, 2020
- Future Cruise Credit is valid for redemption for one year from date of issue for travel departing no later than December 31, 2022
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- Valid for all bookings, sailings, and destinations.
- Valid for all Oceania Cruises public, published, pricing and amenity-based promotions.
- Promotion or Pricing Adjustment requests are subject to voyage and accommodation category availability at time of request.
- Pricing adjustments after final payment date will be in the form of a Shipboard Credit, Future Cruise Credit, or upgrade, at Oceania Cruises’ discretion.
*Note: policy subject to change at any time