Viking offered a flexible booking option for new 2022 bookings made between November 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022. The Risk-Free Guarantee allowed you to change your cruise date up until 14 days before your planned departure—and Viking would waive any fees.
Risk-Free Guarantee: How it Worked
- To be covered by this guarantee, you must have made a reservation between November 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022. After June 30, 2022, offer is no longer applicable to new bookings.
- This guarantee was combinable with all other Viking offers available.
- If you are covered by the Risk-Free Guarantee you may change your cruise reservation with notification to Viking. Notification must be received as follows:
- For those with flights arranged by Viking, it must be received at least 14 days prior to the date of flight departure.
- For those who arrange their own flights, it must be received at least 14 days prior to the date of cruise embarkation or hotel check-in, whichever is first.
- Should you wish to change your reservation, you can choose which policy works best for you: Viking’s Risk-Free Guarantee or standard cancellation policy.
- Reservation changes under the Risk-Free Guarantee will be reimbursed in the form of a Risk-Free Guarantee Future Cruise Voucher in the amount of 100% of all monies paid to Viking.
- Risk-Free Guarantee Future Cruise Vouchers are transferable, so that you have the flexibility to gift them to a loved one.
- You will have 24 months to select the new date and use your Risk-Free Guarantee Future Cruise Voucher to make a new reservation on any river, ocean or expedition cruise.
Are you ready to book your next vacation? Book with Vacation Outlet for great fares and valuable benefits! You get more when you book with us instead of booking directly with the cruise line. We give you our exclusive bonus offers, plus all qualifying cruise line offers, plus all of the cruise line loyalty program benefits.
Call 1-800-TAKE-Off | 1-800-825-3633 or book online at Vacation Outlet today.