In an effort to serve you better, your booking will automatically be updated as outlined below, so you don’t have to call and spend any time waiting to be serviced. Please read carefully the important information below.
We have received the following information from Carnival Cruise line.
As you may be aware COVID-19 has made travel exceedingly complicated. As a result Carnival first made the difficult decision to temporarily suspend operations of their vessels embarking from March 14 to April 9, 2020.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we regret to inform our guests that Carnival Cruise Line is having to further cancel the following sailings:
- All Ships sailings through and including May 11, 2020
- All Alaska sailings through and including June 30, 2020
- All San Francisco sailings through 2020
- All Carnival Radiance sailings through and including November 1, 2020
- All Carnival Legend sailings through and including October 30, 2020
Below are two options for guests whose cruise has been canceled to consider, including a bonus value offer. Carnival will honor this offer for any guests who were previously booked on these voyages and canceled their booking on or after March 6, 2020.
- Option 1: Future Cruise Credit for 100% of their booking value plus an additional
- $600 onboard credit per stateroom for 6+ night sailing,
- $300 onboard credit per stateroom for 5 nights or less sailing.
- Option 2: A full refund will be reimbursed to the original form of payment.
If you are booked on one of these sailings, please complete the Carnival Cancellation Preference Form– there is no need to call.