We are working closely with the cruise lines to keep you informed about the Corona virus outbreak and how it may affect your travel plans. As cruise lines announce cancellations or changes to their itineraries, we will immediately reach out to you via email and/or phone if your sailing has been impacted. A travel agent will discuss your options and assist you with next steps on your booking. The cruise lines are working to ensure your health and safety is the top priority, from pre-cruise communications informing guests of travel guidelines to enhanced pre-board screening and onboard sanitation measures.
Articles in this section
- How do I take action on my cancelled cruise?
- Anticipated service hold times
- What can I expect when boarding my cruise?
- If I see a reduced price on my sailing will it apply to my reservation?
- Can I cancel if my itinerary is impacted?
- Should I cancel my cruise?
- Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) Statement
- Official Health Websites
- How will I know if my cruise itinerary is impacted?