Specific flight numbers and times may not be available for charter flights until a few weeks prior to cruising, depending on the cruise line and type of ticket.
Articles in this section
- How far in advance should I book my flights?
- What forms of payment are accepted when booking a flight?
- What is an e-ticket?
- Can I receive a paper ticket?
- Do I need to check in if I have an e-ticket?
- Are there restrictions on how much luggage I can bring?
- Is my airline ticket refundable or transferable?
- Will I be charged a fee for changing my airline ticket?
- When will I receive the schedule for my charter flights?
- How will I be informed of any changes to my flight itinerary?