If you have taken advantage of the "No Deposit" promotion, your card will be auto charged 10 days prior to the final payment due date.
Articles in this section
- How do I access my Vacation Outlet reservation?
- What is Onboard Credit (OBC)?
- What do I need to do after booking my cruise?
- How can I get a copy of my reservation details (invoice)?
- What if I need to make changes to my cruise reservation?
- What information do I need when booking my cruise?
- How do I cancel my cruise?
- What can I do via My Cruise Reservation?
- How do I book shore excursions through Vacation Outlet?
- When will my card be charged for the "No Deposit" promotion?