The U.S. National Hurricane Service officially designates June 1 to November 30 as hurricane season. However, changing weather patterns can cause hurricanes to occur earlier or later in the year. Unlike land-based vacations, cruise ships have the advantage of navigating around the weather!
Articles in this section
- So many cruise lines - which one should I choose?
- Carnival Cruises Past Guests
- Celebrity Cruises Past Guests
- Disney Cruise Line Past Guests
- Holland America Line Past Guests
- MSC Past Guests
- Norwegian Cruise Line Past Guests
- Princess Cruises Past Guests
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Past Guests
- Are special rates available if I sailed the cruise line before?