The U.S. State Department issued a statement to all those considering foreign travel that “the U.S. government does not provide medical insurance for U.S. citizens overseas. We do not pay medical bills. You should purchase insurance before you travel (U.S. Department of State, n.d.).”
We understand that a trip can take a year to save for, but only a second to ruin. While LeisureCare can’t do anything to prevent the unexpected, travelers can purchase LeisureCare to help cover their trip payment.
- Up to 100% of your trip cost if you need to cancel due to illness, injury or other covered reasons
- Up to 100% of your trip cost if you need to start late or come home early due to illness, injury or other covered reasons
- Up to $1,000 for covered trip delays
- Up to $1,000 for missed flight connections
- Up to $1,500 for lost, stolen or damaged baggage
- Up to $500 for necessary replacement items if your bags are delayed
- Up to $50,000 for covered medical expenses if you get injured or ill on vacation
- Up to $50,000 for a covered emergency medical evacuation
Are you ready to book your next vacation? Book with Vacation Outlet for great fares and valuable benefits! You get more when you book with us instead of booking directly with the cruise line. We give you our exclusive bonus offers, plus all qualifying cruise line offers, plus all of the cruise line loyalty program benefits.
Call 800-825-3633 or book online at Vacation Outlet today.