Hotel stays are usually free for children under 12 years of age. Age requirements may differ based on the specific hotel's policy, which can be found on the hotel's Lodging page.
Articles in this section
- Can I book a hotel with my cruise reservation?
- What information is required when booking a hotel?
- Do hotels have minimum age requirements?
- Which credit cards are accepted for a hotel room deposit?
- Do hotels charge single supplements for solo travelers?
- Can I request special room accommodations at the hotel?
- Do I need to purchase travel protection for my hotel?
- How many guests can stay in one hotel room?
- How do I receive a discounted hotel rate?
- Do hotels allow more than two guests in a room?