Many cruise lines and cell phone carriers offer internet/cell packages on board and in port. These services are often slower and more expensive than regular cell phone plans. It is strongly recommended to turn off cellular data and roaming while cruising, and instead use local Wi-Fi in your port of call.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to buy a beverage package?
- Should I purchase a beverage package from the cruise line?
- Will I have cell phone and internet service while at sea?
- Are there medical services on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are there laundry services on board?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- Do I need to alert the cruise line of my special medical needs?
- Can I cruise while pregnant?
- Is there wheelchair accessibility on board?